Skylight will be opening its doors early throughout the Rugby World Cup. A perfect place to grab a spot of brunch and a morning 'eye-opener'. Access will be ticketed and viewing screens will be located both indoors and outdoors.
|Japan vs. Russia - Friday, September 20 - 11.00am - 17.00||11:30 - 17:00||£3.00|
|Australia vs Fiji, France vs Argentina and New Zealand vs. Argentina - Saturday, September 21 - 8.00 - 13.00||08:00 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Ireland vs Scotland and Englad vs Tonga - Sunday September 22 8am - 2pm||08:00 - 14:00||£3.00|
|England vs USA - Thursday 26 September - 11am - 5pm||11:00 - 17:00||£3.00|
|Japan vs Ireland and South Africa vs Namibia - Saturday 28 September - 8am - 1pm||08:00 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Wales vs Australia - Sunday 29 September - 8.00 - 12.00||08:00 - 12:00||£3.00|
|Ireland vs Russian - Thursday 03 October - 11.00 - 17.00||11:00 - 17:00||£3.00|
|South Africa vs Italy - Friday 04 October 10.30 - 17.00||10:30 - 17:00||£3.00|
England vs Argentina - Saturday 05 October 8am - 11.30 - must leave venue by 11.30
Must leave venue by 11.30
|08:00 - 11:30||£3.00|
|France vs Tonga - Sunday 06 October 8am - 12.00||08:00 - 12:00||£3.00|
|Australia vs George - Fridays October 11 - 11.00 - 17.00||11:00 - 17:00||£3.00|
|England vs France and Ireland vs Samoa - Saturday October 12 - 8.30am - 13.00||08:30 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Wales vs Uruguay and Japan vs Scotland - Sunday October 13 - 8.30am - 13.00||08:30 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Quarter Finals 1 and 2 - Saturday October 19 - 8.00 - 13.00||08:00 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Quarter Finals 3 and 4 - Sunday October 20 - 8.00 - 13.00||08:00 - 13:00||£3.00|
|Semi-Finals 1 - Saturday 26 October 8.30 - 12.00||08:30 - 12:00||£3.00|
|Semi-Finals 2 - Sunday 27 October 8.30 - 12.00||08:30 - 12:00||£3.00|
|Bronze medal match - Friday, 01 November 8.30 - 12.00||08:30 - 12:00||£3.00|
|Final - Saturday, 02 November 08.00 - 12.00||08:00 - 12:00||£3.00|
Rooftop at Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Dock Pennington Street Car Park entrance, Pennington Street, London, E1W 2SF
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Rugby World Cup viewing at Skylight, You should also check out...