SKYLIGHT’S COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS
Join one of our passionate mixologists, as they take you through some cocktail fun!
Follow their lead with your very own bar set-up, as you make some famous classic cocktails and one of our signatures too.
LOTS OF FUN AND TASTING ALONG THE WAY!
(90 minutes long including a short break)
- Arrival drink
- Learn tricks of the trade and history of drinks
- Overview of cocktail basics and equipment
- Learn how to make some of Skylight’s signature cocktails & 2 other classics
- Recipe competition
- Enjoy the rest of your night at Skylight!
Two tickets to participate in the fun, interactive cocktail session. Event will include a minimum of 4 cocktails (some samples, some full)
|18:00 - 19:30||£99.95|
Group of 4 ticket
Three tickets to participate in the fun, interactive cocktail session. Event will include a minimum of 4 cocktails (some samples, some full)
|18:00 - 19:30||£195.00|
Group of 5 ticket
Group of 5 tickets give you access and cocktails for 5 people - 10% savings on individual ticket prices
|18:00 - 19:30||£243.00|
Group of 10 ticket
Group of 10 tickets give you access and cocktails for 10 people - 15% savings on individual ticket prices
|18:00 - 19:30||£449.00|
Group of 15 ticket
Group of 15 tickets give you access and cocktails for 10 people - 17% savings on individual ticket prices
|18:00 - 19:30||£659.00|
Group of 20 ticket
Group of 20 tickets give you access and cocktails for 20 people - 18% savings on individual ticket prices
|18:00 - 19:30||£839.00|
Rooftop at Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Dock, 120 Pennington Street, London, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are non-refundable. Rescheduling available with 7 days notice.
14. Types of cocktails, types of games and instructor can be changed without notice.