AUSTRALIA DAY ON ICE
Come and celebrate Australia Day at Skylight while raising funds to support the fire fighting efforts.
We were originally running this event as a ticketed event for Australia Day, but given the devastating fires, and after being approached by the Aussies in London group from Facebook, we have decided to open our doors for Aussie's in London to run a fundraiser while having a chance to come together on Australia Day.
12.00pm - 19.00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm - DJ Coco Carr
Fundraising raffle with exciting prizes
Food, from our two street food vendors will be available all day for purchase (card only)
Ice skating - available all day at £12 per person. Skylight will donate 100% of funds raised from Ice Skating.
Bar open all day - Skylight will donate £1 per drink throughout the day.
Aussies in London will be running a raffle throughout the day with some really exciting prizes (list to be updated as prizes come in).
100% of raffle prizes will be donated to the charities listed below - divided equally among all three.
This is a £0.00 ticket. Tickets are not necessary for entry, but booking a ticket helps us prepare for expected numbers.
Australia Day on Ice -Fundraiser
ENTRY IS FREE. SKATING is £12 (all funds donated). Food and drinks are for purchase.
|12:00 - 19:00||Free admission|
Tobacco Dock, Car Park Entrance, Pennington Street, London, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.