Skylight is thrilled to announce a new and exciting pop-up collaboration for 2021 that will bring some of London’s finest street food to one of the city’s iconic outdoor spaces. Taking over the Quayside area at Tobacco Dock from Saturday 1st May 2021, Skylight Canalside by KERB will be a unique…
Cosy sheepskin rugs and warm timbers – get your hygge on in our Après Ski Lodge.
Party in a luxury chalet this festive season. Generously spaced, lantern-lit tables with snuggly sheepskins to keep you toasty. Get convivial and raise a glass (or three) to toast the season; our award-winning cocktails are guaranteed to keep those festive vibes a-buzzing. Meanwhile our Beechwood Smoked Bratwurst, served with sauerkraut, crispy onions and lip-smacking curried mustard (vegan alternative available) or moreish Poutine serve as trusty stomach-liners! If you need something more sustaining, get stuck into some of our heartier options, with dishes including Chicken Schnitzel, Tartiflette and Slow Cooked Beef or Bean Cassoulet. Plus the best après party tracks from our resident DJ to round off the evenings in style.
Table bookings start from £5 for 3 hours for 2 people and up to £15 for 6 people. You can add on delicious cocktails, meals, pre orders when booking.
Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock, 50 Wapping Lane, Tobacco Quay, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.