Ooooh I do love to be by the Canalside. This December, Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock will be back and bigger than ever. Skylight's ever-popular igloos will be sprawling out further onto Tobacco Dock's Canalside from the 2nd of December. Inside your igloo groups of up to ten can enjoy delicious…
Skylight is thrilled to announce a new and exciting pop-up collaboration for 2021 that will bring some of London’s finest street food to one of the city’s iconic outdoor spaces. Taking over the Quayside area at Tobacco Dock from Saturday 1st May 2021, Skylight Canalside by KERB will be a unique partnership between the street food pioneer and the well-loved rooftop venue.
The line-up will see a rotating offering of deliciously mouth-watering street-food, with two new KERB food trucks parking up each month. Fundi Pizza and Tongue & Cheek are first taking up residency every Saturday in May.
Skylight’s top-rated bar team will be pouring an array of beers, wines and spirits as well as an all-new seasonal cocktail menu, which will feature refreshing and fruity concoctions – all delivered to the table and perfect for sunshine sipping
Tables of 6 are available to book on Saturdays throughout the summer, until 7th August. The tables are £10 to secure for a group of 6 for a 2-hour 45 minute session, from 12pm, 3pm and 6pm. Quayside Bar will also be available for indoor bookings from 17th May. Table service is available throughout the venue for both food and drink, with guests also able to order and pay contactless from the table.
50 Wapping Lane, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.